Color blocks and color tools
How do I combine a color block and a text block?
- Click 'color block' and drag it to your page.
- Do the same thing for 'text block' and position this block over the color block.
- With the 'go forward' and 'go back' buttons in the right-hand column, you can move one of the blocks backwards or bring it to the front.
- Attention: sometimes, the text block or color block will disappear beneath the other block. The other block will be 'hidden'. By moving the upper block a bit, you will display the other block again. Then you can select this block for further editing.
- Use the 'delete' button to remove the text or color block. You can do this by selecting the element you want to delete, and then clicking 'delete'.
« back to overview