10 Easy steps to your own perfect wedding magazine
Posted on 04 July 2013 in the category Tips and inspiration .
Is someone you know getting married or celebrating a wedding anniversary soon? Finding the perfect wedding gift can be difficult, but not anymore.
Make them a personalized Jilster wedding magazine. Here’s how:
- Set the deadline. When does the magazine need to be completed?
- Which family members, friends, colleagues and/or acquantainces would like to contribute to the magazine?
- Collect the e-mail adresses and make a list of those willing to get involved.
- Think about the content of the magazine and the layout of the pages. (Tips for magazine content)
- Assign pages to co-editors by inviting them in the online editing room.
- Use the shoutbox in the online editing room to further communicate and discuss the magazine content and layout with the co-editors you invited.
- Upload images, text and other content you want to add to the magazine.
- Here we go: Everyone arranges all the images, texts and other content onto the pages of the magazine as discussed.
- Last but not least, the editor-in-chief designs the cover, table of contents and writes an editorial.
- Recheck the entire magazine. Make sure everything is spelled correctly, every image and text is where it should be and the quality of the images look good.
Once you’ve completed these 10 steps, the magazine is ready to be printed and delivered. It’s also possible to have a test magazine printed and delivered to your doorstep so you can do a last check to see if everything is in order and the magazine looks good.
We wish you lots of fun creating your wedding magazine and giving it to the happy couple. We’re sure they will be blown away by this special gift!
Register and start creating your wedding magazine here!