What do you get a couple that’s about to get married?
Most guests give a gift that is useful, like kitchen appliances or cutlery. While practical, there’s no denying that these gifts take away some of the magic that surrounds a wedding.
We’ve become so used to weddings that we overlook just how special a day it is. It’s a day centered around two people that have chosen to spend the rest of their lives together. A celebration of two people that have somehow found each other among a population of 7 billion (and climbing) people world wide.
That’s a beautiful thing. Weddings only happen on one specific day between two unique people. It’s a moment that only ever happens once in a lifetime, and as such, it’s a moment that deserves to be documented and remembered for as long as the couple has promised to be together. In other words, for the rest of their lives.
What better way to document and remember the day than by getting family and friends together and creating a special wedding magazine just for the newlyweds. On this special day, they deserve to be on the cover of their very own magazine, filled with pages of photos, anecdotes, stories and best wishes from family and friends.
This is easily done with Jilster’s editor. The editing tool has everything you need to easily design magazine pages and enables you to invite family and friends to design a page or two as well.
Ideas and inspiration: wedding magazine pages
Below is a list of the contents available in this wedding magazine template. You can copy the template’s page designs to your own magazine and fill them in with your own photos and texts. Or use the list as inspiration to create pages with your own design.
- A ‘did you know?’ page with stories about the newlyweds
- A timeline of their relationship: ‘from baby to newlyweds’
- Tips for their honeymoon (10 things to do in Hawaii)
- A page about a few of the bride and groom’s favorite things
- The wedding schedule
- A page about the wedding dress: ‘Say yes to the dress’
- An article about the wedding theme and colors
- Pages about the bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Interview with the parents of the bride and groom
- A quiz for the couple: ‘How well do you know one another?’
- A personalized crossword puzzle
- Bachelor and bachelorette party reviews
If you need any help, feel free to contact us. We’re happy to help.