Are you thinking of making a school magazine and looking for ideas and inspiration for the contents? With our software you can make any magazine with ease.
We’ve compiled a list of of over 40 magazine ideas and topics for a school magazine.
• Interview a student or a group and write an article about them.
• Sports teams
• School clubs
• School changes
• Cafeteria staff
• Cafeteria food
• Extra curricular activities
• Field trips
• Upcoming events and activities
• Latest music
• Popular movies
• Good books
• Interesting art
• The founding of the school
• The history of the school name
• The history of the school sports team
• Before and after photos of the school building(s)
• Interesting news
• Trending topics
• Interview the mayor
• Interview other important groups or people in your town or city
Articles by students
Ask students to write opinion articles, letters to the editor, and editorials. Some examples:
• Opinions on new governmental policies
• Stories that are trending
• Social issues like dating, religion, diversity etc.
• School policy and rules
• School classes and subjects
• What makes a good teacher/principal?
• What makes a good student?
• How to make friends
• How to work together
• How to overcome your biggest fear
• How to kick bad habits
• How to deal with peer pressure
• How to approach the principal
• How to study for finals
• How to get better grades
• Study tips
• Comics (Student drawn ones)
• Guest articles (from staff and faculty)
• Hide an icon, picture, or logo in your newspaper for students to find
Make your own school magazine
Enjoyed these ideas and topics for a school magazine? There’s more: Read about making a magazine for education.