Team Building Idea: Make a Magazine Together
Posted on 05 May 2014 in the category Tips and inspiration .
If you find yourself thinking :“Me and my colleagues should do something fun together”. Make a magazine with Jilster; it’s a great team building exercise.
Working together can mean you spend a lot of time together, but sometimes you don’t really get to know each other. Participating in team building activities can create connections between work colleagues that improves the teamwork on the workfloor.
Working with colleagues in a setting outside of work can take shape in many forms, making a magazine is one team building activity that is especially versatile.
- Real-time collaboration: Colleagues can work together at the same time in the online editor
- Multiple languages for worldwide collaboration
- Creative: Get those creative juices flowing!
- Writing: Practice professional or creative writing
- Team building games: Who has the most original page?
- Worldwide delivery: Magazines can be printed and delivered to international branches of your company too!
The best part is that the magazine can be printed after the event as a memento. That means you can reminisce for years about the fun you had making a magazine with your colleagues!