Our tips for the perfect wedding magazine.
Posted on 14 June 2013 in the category Tips and inspiration .
A wedding magazine is the perfect gift for a happy couple about to get married. We've compiled a list of tips to help you get inspired. The following questions can help you and your co-editors create the perfect wedding magazine for that special couple:
- What were the bride and groom like before they met?
- How did they meet? Maybe they were introduced by a special person?
- Did the sparks fly immediately?
- Why do they fit together so well?
- Do they have a special place/location they share?
- Do they have a special song, movie or book together?
- Were there any special (perhaps difficult) experiences that they share?
- Do you know any funny stories about the couple?
- Who are the witnesses and how are they involved in the couple’s love story?
- Was there an engagement party?
- Are there going to be stag and hen (bachelor and bachelorette) parties? (If they already happened you can say something about what transpired)
- Why is the wedding so special? Who is going to be there and what is expected?
- Where will the honeymoon take place?
- What do you (and your co-editors) want to wish the happy couple?
The answers to these questions provide lots of fun and romantic content for the pages of the wedding magazine. Some more items that can be added:
- The couple’s characteristics along with personal bio’s and photos.
- Design a timeline for the couple from the day they met to present day and how they evolved as a couple.
- Some humor is always good: Create a horoscope page and see if what the starts say about the couple’s compatability.
- Gather some innocent secrets that the couple may not know about each other yet. This information can be gathered from family members or childhood friends.
- Tips for the bride and groom for a succesful marriage.
- How well do they know each other? A multiple choice quiz for the couple where family and friends ask the couple questions about each other.
- A special section for the co-editors to give their best wishes to the happy couple. Photos of co-editors with personal congratulation messages.
These tips along with your own imagination and co-editors' contributions are sure to create a wonderful wedding magazine for the soon-to-be-married couple. A great personalized gift that they can enjoy for their many years together.