Templates and theme images
Templates are sample pages that you can use as a basis or inspiration for your own pages. You can find them in the left-hand column, under 'templates'.
If you click the 'theme' button in the left-hand column, you will find all sorts of images you can use.
How do I use templates?
- Click the 'templates' button and select the page you want to use.
- To the right you will see a 'preview'.
- Next, click 'use this template'.
- Modify the template and add your own text and photos. You can do this by clicking a text block or a colored block each time, and changing it in the way you want.
Can I make my own templates, and reuse them?
Yes, it is possible. This is especially useful if you want to create multiple pages with the same basic layout. Or if you want to make additional magazines with the same layout.
- Click 'your own pages' in the left-hand column. Now you will see the pages you have made previously. You can reuse them on a different page, or in a different magazine, at a later stage. It works the same way as with the standard templates.
- Select the page you want to use. Now you will see a 'preview'.
- Next, click 'use this page'.
Tip: create a separate magazine with only 'templates', in which you collect all the pages you want to use as a template.
How do I change a background photo from a template?
- Click the field you want to change.
- Click 'delete' in the right-hand column.
- Drag the desired image to the 'image' box in the right-hand column.
If you want, you can make the image transparent. Do this by pushing the triangle under 'transparency' in the right-hand column to the right.
Using theme images
In the newsroom you will find all sorts of images you can use, in the left-hand column, by clicking the ‘theme’ button. The images have been ordered by their theme, such as: animals, frames, party, symbols. You can use the ‘sets for two pages’ if you want to position the photos that are cut in half on two opposite pages.