A unique wedding gift idea! Invite friends and family to make a magazine for the couple together. Start by thinking about who would want to participate in the wedding magazine for the happy couple and what you could put in their magazine.
Tip: Make a list. Use the questions below to tell their story.
- What were their lives like before they met each other?
- How did they meet each other?
- How did they get engaged?
- What would you like to wish the couple for their future together?
- What do you know about the wedding day, wedding attire, the location?
- What are sayings the bride and/or groom use a lot?
- Where are they going on their honeymoon and why?
- What part of them (maybe fashion or interest) makes them special?
- What makes them the perfect bride and/or groom?
- Where were they born?
- Where have they lived?
- Where are they going to live together?
- What were the bachelor/bachelorette parties like?
This list will help you write an article for every point. Remember to keep the couple in mind so the writing has that personal touch.
What to Write
- Astrology. Do their star signs match?
- Interview. Father of the Bride about her younger years.
- Relationship quiz. How well do you know your bride-to-be?
- Honeymoon in Hawaii. Tips and City trips.
- Advertisement page. Funny faux ads featuring the bride and groom.
- Cooking. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach! His favorite recipes.
- Hot or Not? Funny photos of the bride and groom.
- Home & Living. How do you combine the bride and groom's style?